Monday, May 7, 2012

April 2012



Wow April was an amazing month this year.
Papa and I married 35 years.
2 weeks in LA with Dara, Juno and Nehe.....trying to serve Dara as she allowed a new lil one to settle into her womb....yep #6 on the way.
Traveling through the SW w/Papa seeing country so beautiful as to take you breath away.
Riding behind Papa praying....
Getting up in the morning and reading the Word, trying to learn about becoming a Disciple of Christ, desiring with my heart to be about Him and others, all others. It's so against my natural, this praying to be led always by the Supernatural. I don't know what's next. I pray that knowing the desires of my heart He is changing me. I pray to become more and more about Him and live a life that shows who I know, who I follow, who I obey.
I will this day be prayerful and obedient. To, in that obedience not miss anything that He is showing me, leading me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment