Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Thots

“I never sent these prophets, but they ran anyway. I never spoke to them, but they preached away. If they’d have bothered to sit down and meet with me, they’d have preached my Message to my people. They’d have gotten them back on the right track, gotten them out of their evil ruts."
 "Instead of claiming to know what God says, ask questions of one another, such as ‘How do we understand God in this?’ But don’t go around pretending to know it all, saying ‘God told me this... God told me that....’ I don’t want to hear it anymore. Only the person I authorize speaks for me. Otherwise, my Message gets twisted, the Message of the living God -of-the-Angel-Armies. (Jeremiah 23:21-22 & 35-36 MSG) 

My curiosity comes from judgementalism..I know that sux and is not obedient to His Word Matt. 6:6-7 and in seeing how I suck and seeing my need for Grace and how it's offered to me and accepting it maybe I will have more Grace to offer and will become more genuinely curious, more obedient...It's ALL just Grace isn't it? Those are my thoughts this morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment