Wednesday, May 26, 2010

You are so damn creative!
I hope you know who gives you all that....I hope you Thank Him daily for it.
I hope you don't regret being driven by it...nope change that.... I hope you are not being driven by it...........of course all this hoping is because I don't know you.....never took the time to try and keep up and in that time discover who you really are....I am sorry for that and yet there is a part of me that is angry. Not sure if it's at me or you?
You are a painful person to rub up against and I guess I hope in avoiding that pain I didn't miss out on something MORE you could have taught me.

THANKS for all that you did teach me....my family, mothering changed because of how you shared your journey. Sometimes I am not sure that was all for the good but that's in the times I forget that it IS a journey and where I was when I met you is not where I am now...thanks for all that you taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment