Friday, March 11, 2011

Deut 16-18; Ps. 38; Gal 2

You just so wanted us to know, to remember ALL of it. To honor You, BE grateful to YOU and celebrate w/festivals who You are and what You've done and DO.....in doing so, remembering....remaining dependent and obedient....so YOUR WILL BE DONE...
and now, in forgetting we live in a world of ME ME ME...chaos with all of us worrying about getting mine.....

Galatians 2:17-21............The life you see me living is not "mine," but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that.

Is it not clear to you that to go back to that old rule-keeping, peer-pleasing religion would be an abandonment of everything personal and free in my relationship with God? I refuse to do that, to repudiate God's grace. If a living relationship with God could come by rule-keeping, then Christ died unnecessarily.

can we be Paul now? living totally by faith?
if we believed in ALL of and from You, why not...even believing and gifted in faith if I don't......

obey....listen and obey

i can't and even if i do it's not going to change anything as much as it will change MY relationship with YOU...

so what's stopping you??

I will try it............today....moment by moment...minute by minute....second by second even and see what happens.............



No comments:

Post a Comment