Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Had a thought this morning guys.
As you grow up and come to your own journey's just wondering how that is going to look for you. I pray for you of a morning to be close to Him, to feel His love no matter how hard or difficult your circumstances may be.

I can say I want to know Him, to be close to Him and if I'm not working on that relationship I'm not, I don't. It's not going to be about what your mom and dad tell you, it IS going to be about what He tells you and your willingness to listen.

let's say you want to be a chef when you grow up. you go to the best school. France maybe, if you don't go to the classes, spend time w/master chef's , just being on the campus isn't going to do it. It's the same with our Father we have to spend time w/Him, listening to Him, reading His word. We GET TO do this.

I hope to rewrite this someday into something that makes more sense but for now just getting my heart out there to you. He made you to be in a relationship w/Him through His Son Jesus and He made you to do it in a way that will make sense to you. That will make His dreams inside of you come true, that will make you even more loving.

I look at you guys and see so much, you're a good looking bunch of course :) but it's when i see your hearts i get so excited. love you all Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment