Thursday, March 31, 2011

To the newest one coming....due in June...
you are anticipated so much....you are the child of a son and finding out that feels different.....your name is the same as ours and yet you are a child of your Momma's family as well and sometimes i wonder if even more?? Now this is based on my experience as a Mother of a daughter, there is an old adage....A daughter is a daughter all of her life and a son is a son till he takes a wife......rings true.. not for good or bad but there is a difference in the experience. Praying for your momma and hers this morning. prayers of hope for the future. Read this Psalm this morning #49 and a verse in 1 Corinthians16, leading Papa and I into a good discussion around what are we resolute in?

Eyes open = alert ~ever vigilant and passionately patient
hold tight to your convictions = Jesus His grace and mercy/God's will and purpose and plan
give it all you've got = your gifts, from Him (one of mine is FAITH and I pray it be one of yours....Faith is HOPE in God, Abba, Papa, Jesus
resolute there in that FAITH
love without stopping~ if and when I DO believe all the above, He helps me, will help you...i know it...I will today fix my eyes on YOU and pray for all my kids and Grands and neighbors and family and......

1 Cor. 16: Keep your eyes open, hold tight to your convictions, give it all you've got, be resolute and love without stopping.

Ps 49: 7-9 Really! There's no such thing as self-rescue,
pulling yourself up by your bootstraps.
The cost of rescue is beyond our means,
and even then it doesn't guarantee
Life forever, or insurance
against the Black Hole.

I don't know how to do this lil one.....i pray every morning to simply w/resolute obedience simply love and i do trust that there is where He is taking me...i just sometimes measure love wrong.....
Anywhay that as per usual is more about me and i wanted to write to you, lil one.
Lil One, that is what your Papa has forever called your Momma. Anyway lil one you are being anticipated, a big word for ...there are alot of us waiting for you, wondering if you are a Jameson or a Brynn. just writing those names gives me goose bumps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment