Sunday, April 17, 2011

learning...

I am learning guys.......
I will try to write to you how i am learning...

I screw up.....ALOT

What He is teaching me in this is......how very prideful I am, how I hate to screw up, make mistakes. How I won't even try somethings because of fear of THAT. And how no matter what with that attitude I am far from Him......far from His purpose for me.

I get so ashamed and FROZEN....when all He asks is to look at what I did/do and ask His forgiveness and then......well in the asking.....I get it, a real conviction w/out condemnation. Now I may see the conviction as condemnation, that's not Him. He is gonna show me how I screw up......I can hide in SHAME or look at it, really look at it, accept His GRACE and........

I remember when you were little Emma and you too hated to 'screw up', how you would beat yourself up while your Momma and Daddy were beside you loving you.....just loving you, trying to show you their love and you could only see how you screwed up........that's what and who He is with us and you helped me see that, your Momma and Daddy helped me see it.........I learn so much from you sweet girl and I pray for you to see Him, His love more than how you messed up.......because no matter what we do He loves us......not more when we do good...not less when we don't....He just loves us.....love you Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment